The 900 Series Industrial steel garage doors are strong and are designed for applications such as warehouse buildings and other commercial or industrial buildings. Deep ribs are rolled formed into the door giving the door construction added strength. Doors are available both 24 and 20 gauge galvanized steel that are protected with a white polyester finish. Insulation and back skin options are available as well as windows and several glass options.
CONSTRUCTION: The 900 Series is constructed of 24 gauge pre-finished galvanized steel. Horizontal meeting rails are rolled-formed with a shiplap joint acting as an integral strut and weather joint. Section faces are deep ribbed for added strength. End stiles are “U” shaped formed from 18 gauge galvanized pre-painted steel and completely encloses and protect the end of the door from damage and also serve as a flat smooth service for exterior weather seal. 18 gauge galvanized intermediate stiles are permanently attached at each end as well as midpoints as required for long life and rigidity. Bottom section is furnished with a full width aluminum reinforcing angle/retainer fitted with compressible loop-type weather seal design for continuous contact at sill.
- Steel Thickness: 24 GA (Model 924) or 20 GA (Model 920), G 40 galvanized and painted
- Overall Thickness: 2″
- Section Joint: Shiplap joint between sections
- End Stiles & Center Stiles: 18 GA galvanized, End Stiles are galvanized and painted
- Bottom weather seal: U-shape loop type vinyl with adjustable aluminum retainer
- Finish: 4 Coat Process, Galvanizing, bonderizing, baked on epoxy, and polyester top coat
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Heights can be mixed and matched with 21″ and 24″ sections to fit most standard and non standard opening heights.
- Widths up to 24′, heights up to 16′, (Max size dependant on weight of materials used)
- 25,000, 50,000 & 100,000 high cycle torsion springs
- Grommet style 18″x5″ security lites or mill finish aluminum full vision sections with standard 1/8″ annealed glass
- Tempered, obscure, insulated glass or special glazing as specified by customer
- Manual chain hoist or electric operation
- Low clearance, high lift or vertical lift track and hardware also available
- Insulation: Condition 5 =28 GA Backskin, Polystyrene Insulation, R=8.1
Condition 8 =25 GA Backskin, Polystyrene Insulation, R=8.1
Condition 7 =20 GA Backskin, Polystyrene Insulation, R=8.1
Optional: Urethane Insulation in lieu of Polystyrene, R=11.5
HARDWARE: 15″ radius torsion hardware; track is 2″ hemmed and bracket mounted. 3″ track supplied when required by weight. Heavy duty steel rollers, non corrosive door fixtures and 14 gauge graduated hinges are standard. Double end hinges and long stem rollers are included on doors 16′-2″ wide or as required by weight. U-shaped galvanized struts are supplied on doors over 14′-2″ wide or as required by weight to keep the door rigid. All doors are standard with interior slide bolt lock.
* The actual color may slightly vary from what you are seeing, depending on the color calibration of your computer monitor.